TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Our SEO Service
The Company provides a service consisting of online marketing and management tools for search engine optimization (“SEO”). All our Service offerings our details on our site, all our customers must accept all charges associated with each service. By purchasing any of our services you agree with the following:
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the SEO Pricing page of the website or according to the proposal supplied to you.
- SEO work will commence work within 5 working days of receipt of the initial payment, we will be in touch once work has commenced.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factor. The website does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.
- SEO work produces results over time you are not guaranteed the desired ranking position if you simply use the service for a short amount of time. The best results are usually seen after 3 months of use.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO.
- We will not be held responsible should your website receive any penalties in the future due to any link building techniques or SEO.
- The website is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website
- The website is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized).
Limitation of damages
In no event shall the company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the website or any linked website, even if the Company is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Before using our services, you must create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current always. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for any activity under your account including any outstanding payments or use of our services.
Payment, Refunds & Cancellations
All payments are done through our Payment Partner who operate a secure PCI DSS fully encrypted payment gateway. We do not store any financial information, once your purchase is completed your statement will appear as CIVER ML.
Any cancellations must be requested immediately after an order has been placed to avoid unnecessary and chargeable work. Please contact us immediately and explain the reason for cancellation, as long as no work has begun there will be no charge.
Should you require a refund please do so within 25 days of the purchase date. Due to the nature of our services, if significant work has been undertaken the company has the right to charge accordingly. Refund will be given if the following conditions are met:
Ordering of the wrong service if the company is notified within 48 hours.
If the wrong service is received from the one ordered
If the services conditions have not been delivered
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Site do the same. In using our site you agree that we exclusively and solely own all rights and not limited to the design, logo, tradenames ,code, contents and services on this website, you agree not to download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. You agree your use of the Site does not grant you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials that you may access on the Site.
If you have any question regarding our site or policy, please get in touch using our contact page.
Civer Mesh Limited