This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a service, or contact us directly. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
Who we are
How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
- Browser our site.
- Register for an account; this will include your name, company name, address, email address.
- Contact us; this will include your name, company name, address, email address.
- Order a service through our site ; this will include your name, company name, address, email address.
- We may record your, IP address, anonymised machine id, timestamp, web browser.
- We may gather statistical information about the operating system and environment on which our software or product are installed; When we automatically gather data relating to crashes, bugs or issues encountered when using any of our tools or software; When you send software logs or debug reports which may contain details of sites crawled, short extracts of log files analysed and other settings.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register an account on our site and place an order. The information collected here is classed as Personal information. We do not collected your financial details such as; Credit card number, CCV, Expiry Date, this information is processed by our PCI DSS compliant payment provider.
How we use your information collected
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us, execution of any services purchased on our site
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
How your data is stored
All your data is capture via a secure SSL Encrypted website. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our site. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. These security measures include:
- Password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, personal details, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes we use Session Cookies, Persistent Cookies and Web analytics Cookies (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can disable these anytime through your web browser settings, please note this may affect your experience when using our site.
Do we disclose any of your personal information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The use of this Website is at the visitor’s or user’s own personal risk. The Company does not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any material or other information on the Website nor does it warrant that the Website is free from errors, faults, viruses or other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material.
The Website contains links to other sites or addresses on the web. External sites are not part of the Website and do not belong to the Company. The Company does not approve or endorse other websites nor is it responsible for their content.
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law the Company excludes liability for any loss, claim, damages or any special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages (whether directly or indirectly incurred) of any kind arising out of or in connection with any visitor’s or user’s access to, or use of the Website, or any material thereon, whether based in contract, tort or whether negligent or otherwise, even in the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Civer Mesh Limited